As the boat owner, you are responsible for ensuring that your boat and its facilities are in pristine condition.
- You decide who you accept to rent a boat
- Renting out your boat without a skipper? Do the check-in with the skipper and not with the crew. The skipper is responsible.
- In case of damage, you need to keep the deposit, give the tenant a receipt and the reason why it is withheld.
- All the mandatory costs are going through Tubbber with the exeption of the deposit.
- It is not allowed to show your website, email address, company name or telephone number on your public profile on Tubbber.
- You shall comply with all local laws.
- Always check your boat on ex-ante and ex-post defects.
- Communicate your check-in procedure in advance and make sure to stick with the agreements that are made for the check-in and check-out.