Yes, you can cancel your booking at any moment based on the published selected Cancellation Policy of the owner. These terms & conditions will be available on the page of the boat.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to have a sailing license to rent a boat?
- What is APA?
- How can I contact the boat owner and send him/her a booking request?
- How do I pay for my booking?
- Why can I not call or email the owner before I make the booking?
- How do I search for boats?
- Can I consider a booking as confirmed without hearing anything of the owner?
- How do I know the boat is still available?
- How to rent a boat with Tubbber
- Can I cancel my booking?